Saturday, March 28, 2009

In making a call to resolve a problematic issue with a business, how long would you remain on hold?

Keep in mind, no one is coming to check on you periodically, you can hear either beeps or music in the background. The issue is a very important one.
In making a call to resolve a problematic issue with a business, how long would you remain on hold?
If it%26#039;s important, I%26#039;d stay on indefinitely, but would have something handy to do while I waited, and if I had a speaker phone I%26#039;d call from that so my hands weren%26#039;t tied up.
In making a call to resolve a problematic issue with a business, how long would you remain on hold?
No more than two minutes. I would recommend visiting them personally if possible.
Reply:Well, since I have unlimited minutes on my cell right now, I%26#039;d probably wait an hour to an hour and a half seeing as though it%26#039;s THAT important.





I also don%26#039;t have much of a life, so it works out for me.





Seriously, though... If it%26#039;s THAT important, you should write them a letter. That way it%26#039;s in WRITING, which can be very important. If you%26#039;re waiting and you get too impatient, you can always call them back and before you get transferred (assuming this is the case) you can say to the operator that it is a VERY important issue and tell them not to transfer you to the same extention...have them transfer you to someone higher or some other place where maybe they could possibly help you or get someone who can quicker.





Good luck!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment